Using Data to Drive Performance
The Data Analytics team provides high quality data and analytics that support Northeast PHO (NEPHO) pay-for-performance and risk contracting initiatives. The athenahealth and OPTUM software tools offer the ability to provide actionable analyses.
In an effort to identify care management and cost improvement opportunities, the team is responsible for:
- ensuring data accuracy and completeness
- analyzing and interpreting cost utilization information
- performing drill-down analyses into data details
- identifying key drivers and underlying issues and
- participating in the development and ongoing enhancement of utilization and quality reporting.
In addition to managing fee schedules and reporting on utilization and referral trends, the team produces the following standard reports:
- Attendance Reports
- PCP Report Cards