The Northeast PHO coding team supports ICD-10 CM and CPT coding and billing capture. We work directly with Primary Care and Specialty practices to ensure accuracy in coding capture and billing reimbursement. Additional support includes the following:
- NEPHO Coding Task Force:
- Mission: To support NEPHO providers on accuracy in coding and billing to improve annual performance within the BILHPN system.
- Coding Tip of the Month: NEPHO Newsletter
- Coding Corner: NEPHO Website
- Monthly Coding and Billing Webinars:
- Educational webinars focused on current coding news and updates to keep practice and providers educated and aware of changes.
- NEPHO New Provider Coding Onboarding
- Risk Adjustment Coding Program: Supporting Primary Care and Specialty Care practices
- Coding Audits to Identify Areas of Coding Opportunity
- 1×1 Provider Meetings to Improve Overall Performance
- Data Analysis to Address Areas of Gaps in Performance
Contact us for coding questions:
From Left to right, Back row: Jessica Bryan, Maureen von Zweck, Shawn Bromely
Front row: Meg Doyon, Stacey Keough