Skip to content
Quality Department Services
- Notify providers of patients in need of tests or services through the use of EMR flags, appointment notes and pre-visit planning.
- Direct message providers regarding patients in need of tests or services.
- Annually report Outcomes Measure data to insurance plans.
- Annually submit Quality Measure numerator and denominator appeals including all supporting chart and billing documentation.
- Provide training and education to office staff including office managers, quality contacts, medical assistants and nurses regarding Quality Measures and best practice strategies.
- Provide PCPs with AQC score cards and performance reports.
- Meet individually with providers and office staff to review current performance and suggest opportunities for improvement.