- COVID-19 guidance from the Massachusetts Medical Society http://www.massmed.org/
- COVID-19 Communication Resources from Massachusetts Hospital Association https://www.dropbox.com/sh/
- COVID-19 Performance Improvement Resources from Advancing High Performance Health https://www.amga.org/
- COVID-19 Updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/
- NGS Medicare telehealth billing FAQs for COVID-19
National Government Services (NGS) Medicare issued an updated FAQ about new telehealth updates and waivers. This includes patient communications during the crisis, E/M services, critical care, hospital services, PT/OT/SLP providers, and place of service. Click here to learn more. Please note: you can select “Continue as guest” or CLICK HERE to bypass log in.
- COVID-19 coding and billing chart from MAHP
The Massachusetts Medical Society continues to advocate for streamlined COVID-19 coding and billing. This chart is intended to serve as a quick coding and billing reference guide for Massachusetts Association of Health Plans (MAHP) member plans. It is updated, as of June 3, and represents a point-in-time snapshot. Providers should contact health plans directly for the most up-to-date information.