Perception = Reality
Our goal is for each patient and their caretakers to have an excellent healthcare experience. Many of our contracts with health plans require reporting of patient perception of care provided by NEPHO providers. We utilize patient experience surveys for reporting to health plans and to inform improvement strategies to continually better our performance.
- Press Ganey – we contract with Press Ganey, a patient experience consulting company, to administer surveys during the year to patients who have been seen in NEPHO practices.
- Click here to learn more about Press Ganey
- Click here to view a copy of the Press Ganey Survey that is sent to our patients
- Click here for the “telehealth survey sample” for patients who are treated remotely.
- Click here to view and download the most recent NEPHO Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CG CAHPS) Summary Report.
- MHQP – we are required to utilize the Massachusetts Health Quality Partners (MHQP) patient experience survey to fulfill Massachusetts payer patient experience reporting requirements, as MHQP is the only independent organization in the state to publicly report information about patient experience. MHQP administers the survey once yearly in the Spring related to office visits. Results are published annually at healthcarecompassma.org.
Your opinion matters – please contact us with questions:
L-R: Elizabeth “Liz” Isaac, Dr. Joseph Peppe and Stephanie Cunningham