Adult Hypertension Management Guidelines
Patient Assistance Programs (PAP) / Low Cost Prescription Programs / Other Resources
- Goodrx.com: find lowest prices on meds, discount coupons and links for Patient Assistance Programs
- Needy Meds
- PAN Foundation
- MA Prescription Advantage: state-sponsored prescription drug assistance program for seniors or call 800-243-4636, option 2
- AARP discount program: discount program for prescriptions and other healthcare needs (for a yearly fee) or call 800-566-0242
- Wellcardsavings.com: discount card for prescriptions
- SHINE (Serving the Health Insurance Needs of Everyone): assists elders in understanding their Medicare benefits and other health insurance options; ensures MA residents with Medicare have access to accurate, unbiased and up-to-date information about their health care options; call 800-243-4636, option #5.
- Medicare Extra Help, also known as Low Income Subsidy (LIS): Medicare program to help people with limited income and resources pay Medicare prescription drug costs, like premiums, deductibles, and coinsurance: 800-633-4227 (TTY 877-486-2048) or visit Medicare.gov
- MassMedline: Program offered through Mass College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences; provides information to reduce the cost of your medication, can review your medications and help you to understand your Medicare prescription benefits: call 866-633-1617.
Medication Packaging / Delivery Pharmacies
- Central Street Pharmacy/Winchester Pharmacy: call 351-207-5132 or 781-570-2320; free delivery and packaging.
- Conley’s Drug Store: call 978-283-3131 or 978-356-2121; $15/month in addition to copays.
- CVS Multi-dose Packs: medications dispensed in packets, available at CVS.com/Multidose or call 844-650-1637; free at select stores with pick-up at pharmacy.
- Phillips Medication Dispensing: automated pill dispenser, available at philips.com/health-solutions/health-mdp.html or call 855-332-7799, $60/month in addition to copays.
Other Medication Adherence Assistance Tools
Newer Diabetes Therapeutic Drug Classes and Insulin
Please click here to view the Newer Diabetes Agents Cost Charts (updated as of August 2020)
Switching from WARFARIN to DOACs
Click here to be directed to Switching from Warfarin to DOAC’s
Home and Blood Pressure Monitoring Reference