Patient Assistance Programs (PAP) / Low Cost Prescription Programs / Other Resources
- Goodrx.com: find lowest prices on meds, discount coupons and links for Patient Assistance Programs
- Needy Meds
- PAN Foundation
- MA Prescription Advantage: state-sponsored prescription drug assistance program for seniors or call 800-243-4636, option 2
- AARP discount program: discount program for prescriptions and other healthcare needs (for a yearly fee) or call 800-566-0242
- Wellcardsavings.com: discount card for prescriptions
- SHINE (Serving the Health Insurance Needs of Everyone): assists elders in understanding their Medicare benefits and other health insurance options; ensures MA residents with Medicare have access to accurate, unbiased and up-to-date information about their health care options; call 800-243-4636, option #5.
- Medicare Extra Help, also known as Low Income Subsidy (LIS): Medicare program to help people with limited income and resources pay Medicare prescription drug costs, like premiums, deductibles, and coinsurance: 800-633-4227 (TTY 877-486-2048) or visit Medicare.gov
- MassMedline: Program offered through Mass College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences; provides information to reduce the cost of your medication, can review your medications and help you to understand your Medicare prescription benefits: call 866-633-1617.
Medication Packaging / Delivery Pharmacies
- Central Street Pharmacy/Winchester Pharmacy: call 351-207-5132 or 781-570-2320; free delivery and packaging.
- Conley’s Drug Store: call 978-283-3131 or 978-356-2121; $15/month in addition to copays.
- CVS Multi-dose Packs: medications dispensed in packets, available at CVS.com/Multidose or call 844-650-1637; free at select stores with pick-up at pharmacy.
- Phillips Medication Dispensing: automated pill dispenser, available at philips.com/health-solutions/health-mdp.html or call 855-332-7799, $60/month in addition to copays.
Other Medication Adherence Assistance Tools