- Healthcare Worker Return to work guidance –
- PPE and office cleaning guidance
coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/ caring-for-patients.html “How You Can Protect Yourself” section
coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/ caring-for-patients.html “Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection” section
information-assets “Personal Protective Equipment” section
coronavirus/2019-ncov/ infection-control/control- recommendations.html# infection_control “Implement Environmental Infection Control”
- Sample template for tracking COVID-19 Expenses and Time (Attached) – The form is a suggestion of a way to track time. If there is future state or federal funding available it can be used as way to show some of the resources required. Feel free to modify and keep for your own files. We are interpreting this as meeting with physicians or management to develop new policies and plans and respond to the COVID-19. (Eg. tracking the time developing patient communications, rescheduling appointments, staff meetings, telehealth education and implementation, etc.)
- NECoMG’s Law Firm
Sally Kaplan Levy, Esq.
Anker & Levy, P.C. 155 Federal Street | Suite 703 | Boston | Massachusetts 02110
direct 617.247.3107 | main 617.247.3100 | fax 617.247.3102 | cell 617.549.5236
email email@example.com |http://www.anknerlevy.com/
- Additional law firms
- Elise Busny or Margaret Pinkham, Pinkham Busny, http://pinkhambusny.
- Lindsay Burke, Kenney & Sams, https://kslegal.com/
- Tracey Spruce, Spruce Law, https://www.sprucelawllc.
- Employer and Employee resource specific to COVID-19 Unemployment-https://www.mass.gov/resource/
- Employer resource for unemployment: https://www.mass.gov/service-
- Employer resource for unemployment: https://www.mass.gov/info-
- Employees can be directed to: https://www.mass.gov/how-to/
- Employee resource for guidance – As physicians affiliated with Beverly and Addison Gilbert Hospitals, you and your employees can access the system’s Employee Assistance Program. Employee Assistance Program
Company Web ID: LAHEYHEALTH
- Employees may find the above site helpful related to changes in their work status and other employee concerns.
- Small business information
coronavirus-covid-19-small- business-guidance-loan- resources
- The Baker-Polito Administration Announces $10 Million Small Business Recovery Loan Fund-https://www.mass.gov/
news/baker-polito- administration-announces-10- million-small-business- recovery-loan-fundSome key points about this loan:
- loan amounts up to $75,000
- applicable for businesses with < 50 full-time and part-time employees
- application needs to include 2018 tax returns, 2019 internal financials and to date 2020 financials
- no interest or payments until 6 months. 3% interest begins 7 months
- Health Management Associates, Inc – practice management services to help them maximize their financial potential https://www.hmamass.
- HMA guide to Addressing COVID-19 business related challenges – https://www.
hmamass.com/blog/addressing- covid-19-impact-business- related-challenges/